Monday, July 20, 2009

Time With Friends

We have had a very busy fun month! It has been a great time with friends and just enjoying our summer.


Parker and I went to Denver to go swimming with friends.

It took me a while to get him to put on his floaters. he still was not too sure about them after I got them on.





He played hard then passed out in my arms for a little cat nap. I laid him down to try and wake up so we cold leave.



America the Beautiful park has a great fountain Parker enjoys running in



We also go to the spray park to play...this is Parkers buddy Trevor



We had several toddlers over to the house to play. They loved playing in the pool





On another night we had a few more friends over



I was not feeding them to him fast enough so he would grab my hand to get to the cupcake

He is suddenly scared of his bouncy castle but I was able to get him in there with me

Then the tube came off so it started to deflate. he flipped out about that


We went to a friends house for some play time and the toddlers loved to jump on the mattress that was on the floor for guests


He is having a blast, then tells us "stuck, stuck"

Testing out his new backpack from grandma Lynn, he loves to ride in it


Hiking with the family


He had a high fever so I let him sleep in bed with me. Such an angel

No comments: