Monday, July 6, 2009

Camera Pictures

I often take pictures on my phone but don't take the time to download them onto my computer so I just wanted to share some of the good one...


This was during the winter. View of the lions this day was awesome! He was so loud you could here him across the zoo.

Had a great time feeding the birdies

Taking Teko to get a haircut

For his birthday he got a special treat at kids r us. He was excited to hear his name announced
Took Parker for his first baseball game on his birthday


I had to take this Picture for Nick =)

wanted to be the "baby"
Had to stop painting with his hand because he got a dot of blue paint on his finger. After I cleaned it off he could paint again.

We had some spare time to play in mamma's makeup
Smelling mamma's flowers from mothers day

Baby safe jello shots
taking a walk to the park

at the park


Making daddy's fathers day plate.







That was his third piece

This is what I found when I got home from work

No comments: