Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fun In The Sun-water and bike riding

Just relaxing in bed watching mickey mouse clubhouse on Moms phone

Playing with his friend trevor at American The Beautiful water fountain



The Fountain


Exploring
His friend Jackie


Watching the squirrels

Helping daddy put on his training wheels



It started raining when we were putting on the training wheels but Nick got out in the rain with Parker anyway for a few minutes to let him try out the bike.

He loves to sit on the counter and watch us cook. I put his chicken on the plate to cool while I finished dinner. Once it cooled down he started eating some and decided he did not want to get off the counter to eat dinner at his table. So I sat across from him and ate my dinner on the counter as well.

The next day when the sun was out we went back out to ride his bike. Daddy had already taken him in the morning but mama wanted a turn


He LOVED it. We have to help him peddle but he was getting the concept of what he had to do. It was just hard for him to get a full rotation by himself


He was so proud of his artwork. Nick cut out the shapes and practiced placing them on the correct spaces. Later that day I put tape (could not find the glue stick) on the shapes and he put them in their places all by himself. He correctly named the shapes and colors at the same time. I got him his first pair of scissors so together we worked on cutting out the balloon. He did a really good job opening and closing the scissors while I moved the paper. He put the balloon on the paper by himself along with the "clouds" that I created for him

No comments: