Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Sick Boys

This past weekend Parker came down with a cold and passed it onto Nick. Parker was laying in our bed watching cartoons and Nick snuggled up with him. They were so cute and I had to join them. After I laid down next to Parker he leaned over and gave both of us a kiss. It was sweet, I think he was loving all the attention.



Chance is very tolerant of Parker no matter what Parker is doing to him. Parker loves to sit on anything that is his height including Chance. Chance does not move and lets parker sit on him. I think Parker needs his own little chair, I know he would love it.



Playing in the sandbox at daycare!! Gotta love the Kstate purple =)

1 comment:

jenmaree said...

Hope your boys feel better. Lily and I had a nasty cold too this last week. Stay healthy!!