Thursday, August 14, 2008

Parker is so Animated

Parker was more interested in sitting down on the bench then getting up and back down again then checking out the bunnies. I don't even think he knew they were there.





When Nick Picked Parker up from day care Betsy sent him home with a push up. When I came home for lunch this is how I found him....he love it. I am sure a lot of the excitement was just getting messy.



















Sometimes I have to tack the back of Parker's parents so they fit him and the stitching on these came out so they fell down. He didn't think he could move so he was upset about it. He has such a little temper!





















"Monkey see Monkey do" he learned how to do this little "I dont know" pose where he pulls his shoulder up to his chin, turns his head and opens up his hands....it is too cute. Little movie star in training.




















Hey why not?? mom and dad have to have their amusement!


No comments: