Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The littliest things Parker does are so cute!

This past weekend as Nick was mowing the lawn and I was picking up the house Parker decided to take it upon himself to turn on the tv and climb up on the couch. After I gave him a snack he actually sat and watched cartoons for about 15 minutes which is 14 more than his normal tv attention span.....or just he attention span in general.







Apparently parkers favorite lunch at day care is chicken parmesan and our day care provider, Betsy, sent me this picture. She sends me some pictures and videos from her phone during the day. I love getting a little glimpse into what he is doing during the day.


Parker just loves to share his food and feed us. He thinks it is hilarious if you "get his fingers" and dont let them go. This was something Nick started with him and I was being persuaded into playing the game while Nick had the camera.


No comments: