Sunday, March 28, 2010

St Patty, Family Time, Friends, Snow

We spend a beautiful day at the St Patty Parade downtown with friends and before we went I put shamrocks on the families cheeks and was surprised I got one on Nick =)











The boys were just being silly




Parker made an Owl

Making an Owl sound

We went to ITZ, a family fun center. The boys had a good time and I think Nick actually played more games than Parker








Parker and I went with friends to a place called Monkey Business. He had a great time playing with his friend Alexander








I cant resist getting a pick of him sleeping, looks like a little angel


We made the best out of a snow storm and went in the backyard to make a fort, snow angels, sled ride and throw snow balls







I would push him over and he fell into the fort then would get up and do it all over and over and over again. He just thought it was funny to be pushed over into the snow






It was hard work to get up out of that fort, but he just laughed










No comments: