Thursday, March 4, 2010

February Fun

February is well over and I am way behind in keeping up with this year and all we have going on. We had a lot of fun in February....


Parker enjoying "pupcakes" we made together. He gets every little crumb he possibly can, however most of it ends up in his lap.



Parker and I went with our friends, Regina and Trevor, to the Children's Museum in Denver. The boys are great buddies and had a fun day together

Fishing


Being firefighters




Parker put on tap shoes and danced around with streamers...making daddy proud...HAHAHA

The mammas had to have some fun too


Puppet show

They passed out in the car on the way home



Parker and I had a valentines party for his friends. The kids came over to play, make a valentine's bag, listen to a story, eat cupcakes and exchange valentines.


They are playing in Parkers house box


Making their valentines bags


Cupcakes



Exchanging valentines with friends

Playing with his valentines balloons and ball/paddle, getting all tangled up

I put temporary tattoos on Parker and when I gently took them off Mr. dramatic made some awful faces


Talking on the phone and cooking.....just like mamma



our little sweetie wrapped up in his bear towel

No comments: