Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day and more

For fathers day the three of us went to Green Mountain Falls for Brunch. It is a little town about 20 minutes west of us in the mountains with a little ma and pa type place with yummy breakfast. Very pretty town. It was a nice relaxing morning. We relaxed the rest of the day and the had a barbecue in the backyard for dinner. Parker made Nick a snack plate. He painted it and put his hand print on it. when you ask Parker what does dada say his response is "dont touch" so we wrote "dada snack, dont touch" on the plate.

Nicks mom, Lynn, sent Maine lobster for Fathers day. Nick sent me a picture at work of two lobster on our kitchen floor. I was not sure what was going on when I saw lobster on my kitchen floor. Parker was not sure what to think about the lobster. Nick really enjoyed them!!! I could not bring myself to try them after seeing them squirming around....ewwww




Parker playing wii



Loves his big bear



I took parker on a hike with some girlfriends. I borrowed a friends backpack and it was Parkers first time packed up on my back. He had so much fun and it was great to see him excited about his surroundings. Hopefully we get to do it again.

Giving mama kisses
ray of sunshine in the background




Playing at Little biggs



1 comment:

Janet said...

Sheesh, I'm suprised that you didn't topple over with Parker on your back like that!