Thursday, June 4, 2009

White Water Rafting

Nick and I got an opportunity to go white water rafting all day while a friend watched Parker. It is a very rare occurrence for us to get time to do things just the two of us so we were happy to take the offer. We went on an all day advanced trip with a few friends and several friends of friends. There were some rough rapids that made it so exciting. We ended up puncturing a hole in the raft which caused some issues trying to get to shore where we could pull the raft out of the water. I actually ended up getting thrown out and pulled down stream until the raft caught up to me and the team pull me in. I got pulled under a few times making it hard to catch my breath, so that was a little scary.

















1 comment:

jenmaree said...

I love white water rafting! Looks like you had fun!!