I am far behind updating the blog, the past few months have gotten away form me quickly. After my spring semester Parker and I headed to Kansas for a week to visit family and Friends.
Pictures here...http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=218594&id=676791997&l=0b21abdab1
One of Parkers favorite things was seeing the dinosaur exhibit with the moving dinosaurs. He seemed a little scared but wanted to be brave and see them all. While in science city we saw a huge train exhibit that Parker went crazy over.
We also went to a farmstead, kaleidoscope and a few other children's education places.
Nick has been working full time with the Air Force reserve and I have been home with Parker this summer while taking summer classes. Parker and I frequently go to the zoo, water parks and have been enjoying time with friends. Nick and I had a fun time at a Hash run with some friends over memorial weekend where we had a fun run that involved a chase and some social drinking =)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=225286&id=676791997&l=3821cd4e42
So far it has been a great summer and Parker just keeps growing like a weed. He is in soccer and tball and loves them both.
Zoo http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=221119&id=676791997&l=9878b31fa3
summer http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=224567&id=676791997&l=4579bf17e4
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment