Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tis the season!

It is hard to believe Christmas is almost here and 2009 will be over!! We have had a great time getting ready for Christmas.


We watched the Christmas parade downtown. It was a cold night but we bundled up and Parker gulped down his hot chocolate.







Parker Loved seeing the fire trucks.


Waving to the parade



Once his hot chocolate was gone he took mamma's
Grandma Cline made Parker an advent calendar, he has had fun getting his little goodies every morning.





Parker helped as much as possible to put up the Christmas decorations then he sat back and relaxed watching us while he drank his hot coco.



Mamma hiding from the camera

He was not happy about being on daddy's shoulders to put on the star


We made a gingerbread house together. I put on the icing and he put on the decorations. He was very meticulous about where and how he put his candy. He did a great job and we had fun with it.







He realized how yummy the icing was




Proud of his work



Mr. Independent wanted to put his jacket on by himself


Realized he needed help

Parker and I had a toddler Christmas Parker, the kiddos made wreathes


Then they had cookies and peppermint hot chocolate


Story time! First up was a Christmas Story


Then a funny story and all the kiddos were laughing together, it was so cute I think the moms were tearing up from laughing at them so hard....I know I was

Time for the gift exchange and Nicole is giving Parker his gift

Parker handing Gus his gift





No comments: