Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nicks 31st Birthday

Nick turned 31 on Monday September 28.
When I got home from work parker and I baked him a cake..
As you can see Parker loved eating the cake batter









Parker had fun helping daddy blow out the candles. They got all of them on the first try but then Nick had to relight one for Parker to blow out again.



Parker was having fun with the pictures. He kept wanting to take another and another. I think he is the reason Nick let me take more than one.



Parker and I took Nick to a Japanese restaurant. Parker was not a fan of sushi, I can't blame him


We had a great chef and Parker was very entertained. Nick missed catching the piece of shrimp the chef tossed him, but he said the chef threw it too short. I hope Nick had a great birthday, Parker and I sure had fun celebrating with him.

No comments: