I took him on a walk with the doggies today and he did such a good job holding my hand the whole way. I tried to let him walk Teko but he wanted to hold chances leash. I finally let him for a short distance but I had to make sure to hold chance otherwise Parker would have gone flying.
he closes his eyes when he makes contact with the bat
I tried several times to get him to let me put this hat on him finally he let me just to take the picture. Georgia (Nick's Sister) says this picture looks just like her mom's brother when he was a baby.
We went to two birthday parties Saturday. parker was thrilled with all the cake and ice cream he got to eat. I could not get it in his mouth fast enough for him. by the time the spoon was out of his mouth he was asking for more.
Parker is getting less and less willing to sit in the shopping cart at the stores unless he is driving the car carts. So if I just need a few things I let him walk. When we went to Target yesterday he insisted on us getting a basket and him holding it. So he was holding my hand and with his other hand carrying the basket. It was more like he was dragging the basket while it hit the back of his heels as he walked but he was so proud of himself and was not about to let me help him. He looked so cute lugging this big basket around the store, he got a lot of grins from people.
he is very social in public and waves and says hi to everyone and everything that moves! If people get close enough to him he wants to shake their hand. the other day when Nick took him out he blew kisses at the cashier when they left. Nick over heard the cashier girls saying he was a chick magnet. The probably think Nick taught Parker to do that....he is such an attention grabber.
He is shy though if someone else makes the first contact with him. He seems very caution if he was not the one to say hi to them first.

No comments:
Post a Comment