Parker loves to finger paint. I actually think his favorite part is running his hands through the paint. Luckily it was bath night!


Nick usually trims Chances hair when he gets hot and sheds a lot in the summer. When Parker and I were away Nick decided to do just that. During the process the blade cover fell off went between the cracks on the deck and was unreachable. Nick apparently thought he could still shave Chance without the cover and not get so close.....well this is what happened. Poor dog I think he was embarrassed!!

Parker likes to brush his teeth....or just suck the toothpaste. I had let him have his independence, which he tries to get often, and brush his own teeth. Now it is extreamly hard for me to brusth them correctly because he wants to do it himself.
Nick usually trims Chances hair when he gets hot and sheds a lot in the summer. When Parker and I were away Nick decided to do just that. During the process the blade cover fell off went between the cracks on the deck and was unreachable. Nick apparently thought he could still shave Chance without the cover and not get so close.....well this is what happened. Poor dog I think he was embarrassed!!
Parker likes to brush his teeth....or just suck the toothpaste. I had let him have his independence, which he tries to get often, and brush his own teeth. Now it is extreamly hard for me to brusth them correctly because he wants to do it himself.
It has been such a process for Parker to get his teeth in. He only has about 8 (minus the busted one) and they come in one at a time very slowly, so it is rough for the whole family. Nick was with Parker all afternoon and said he has been so cranky. He is getting in the second molar (the fang looking ones) and those are not fun. I think we will be heading to bed early tonight because it will probably be a long night!!
1 comment:
Hey there! I hear ya with the teething. Such a hard time! What kind of finger paints do you use?
Post a Comment